We are currently seeking Sales Professionals within our Commercial and Industrial division.
A.D.A. SUPPLIES INC., SAFETY & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY, based in Middle Georgia and catering the commercial industry and federal government for more than two decades.
We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and market to new clients. A sales professional with high integrity and business ethics who can earn the trust of a customer based on performance and ability to deliver the promised. Must be able to close and meet quota. The successful team partner will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales Agent, knowledge and expertise of the products is a must, willing and able to learn and be trained.
- “Cold Calling” using customer’s historical and background data ( for comfort level of calls)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your territory
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or work experience equivalent
- Military Retired/Veteran is most welcome
- Must have a good driving record and can pass background check
- Basic salary plus commission
Call: Dee at 478-329-8896 Extension 112