CASE QTY - 10
The EVO® 6100 Ascend™ Safety Helmets are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP®. The EVO® 6161 Ascend™ includes an integrated 4-point adjustable chinstrap with quick release buckle and an EPP (Expanded Polystyrene) liner that absorbs vertical, frontal, lateral, and dorsal shock for hazards that may occur when working at heights.
280-EV6151-CH JSP EVO6100 ASCEND, 6-PT SUSP, 4-PT CHIN STRAP, WHEEL RATCHT
- Non-vented High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and a full brim design for extra protection from the elements
- EPP (Expanded Polystyrene) liner helps absorb impact
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise fit using harness depth settings unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Includes a 4-point cross-over chin strap with quick release buckle that is adjustable for a safe & secure fit
- Chamlon sweatband
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I requirements
- Meets all Clauses 4.2 of EN12492
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any competitors’ accessories
- EVOSpec™ compatible
- Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.