CASE QTY - 10
The Evolution® 6100 Mining Hard Hats are the latest edition to the head protection line from JSP®. Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution®, the shell of the Evolution® 6100 owes its good looks to its strength. Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look, but also strengthens the helmet.
280-EV6151M JSP EVO6151 FOR MINING, LAMP BRACKET, WHEEL RATCHT, CLASS C
- Mining lamp bracket is non-corrosive and will receive 99% of the “World’s Mining Lamps”
- Cable loop located on the rear of the hard hat keeps the cable in place
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels running across the top for strength, and an extended back area for extra protection
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique “3D Adjustment” provides a precise fit using harness depth settings…unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Chamlon™ sweatband
- Universal accessory slots…accepts virtually any competitors’ accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements MSHA
- Also meets the ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature.
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.