CASE QTY - 10
JSP® EVO® VISTAshield™ Ascend™ next generation industrial safety helmet offers premium comfort for working at heights. Featuring a integrated ANSI Z87.1 faceshield coated for scratch and fog resistance offering a unobstructed panoramic view with minimal distortion. The fully adjustable lens is easy to retract and deploy and pivots smoothly allowing the wearer to adjust the position and for maximum coverage and protection. 6-Point polyester textile suspension with Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit. Excellent for applications that require protection from falling debris and low hanging objects in industrial and construction applications.
280-EVSV-CH JSP EVO VISTASHEILD ASCEND, WHEEL RATCHET, VENTED
- Fully adjustable four-point chinstrap for working at heights
- EPS Impact Liner
- Fully retractable integrated eye protector. ANSI Z87+ Impact Resistant
- Pivot arms allow VISTAShield to be retracted and deployed seamlessly
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Revolution™ Wheel Ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class C requirements
- Meets all Clauses 4.2 of EN12492
- Chamlon™ sweatband
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any competitors’ accessories
- Qualifies as primary eye protection
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.