CASE QTY - 8
The ANSI Certified Type I, Class E industrial climbing helmet offers superior impact protection while working at heights or in confined spaces. Features a super lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS shellwith the highly adjustable 4-point nylon inner suspension to provide exceptional protection from top of head impact hazards.
280-HP141R ROCKY CLIMBING HELMET, TYPE I, 4 POINT SUSPENSION
- Ultra lightweight shell made with Polycarbonate / ABS material provides superior protection
- 4-point quick release suspension with dual position height adjustment ensures a proper fit
- Strong double-layer woven nylon straps provide durability and secure fit for all day wear
- Inner suspension includes comfortable padding for above the brow line, crown and back of head
- Rugged non-slip adjustable SURE-LOCK wheel ratchet ensures proper suspension performance and effortless fit for all head sizes
- Universal accessory slots accommodate eye, face and hearing protection
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type I and CSA Z94.1-15 requirements
- Fulfills Class E Electrical Insulation requirements (20,000 volts)
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.