CASE QTY - 18
The ANSI Certified Type II, Class E industrial climbing helmet offers superior impact protection while working at heights or in confined spaces. Features a super lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS shell and a integrated EPS inner shell foam liner that work in conjunction with the highly adjustable 4-point HDPE inner suspension to provide exceptional protection from top of head and lateral impact hazards. The Traverse™ – Mips® offers a low friction layer that allows the head to move inside the helmet (10mm – 15mm relative motion in all directions) which can redirect the harmful rotational motion otherwise transferred to the head.
280-HP1491RM TRAVERSE, INDUSTRIAL CLIMBING HELMET WITH MIPS, ABS/POLYCARBONATE S
- Ultra lightweight shell made with Polycarbonate / ABS material provides superior protection
- Mips® (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a low frictional layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the head from angled impacts
- EPS foam impact liner helps absorb the forces of front, side, or rear impacts
- Includes a 4-point cross-over chin strap with quick release buckle that is adjustable for a safe & secure fit
- Rugged non-slip adjustable SURE-LOCK wheel ratchet ensures proper suspension performance and effortless fit for all head sizes
- Inner suspension includes comfortable padding for above the brow line
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type II, Class E
- Meets clauses 4.2 of EN12492
- Compatible with full line of Traverse accessories
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.