CASE QTY - 12
PIP Dynamic head protection products are developed to perform in the most demanding work conditions and manufactured using state-of-the-art robotic assembly for precision.
280-HP241RV WHISTLER, CAP STYLE, WHEEL RATCHET, TYPE I, CLASS C, VENTED
- Lightweight shell made with UV stabilized High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) reduces worker fatigue
- Shell design includes a rain trough for extra convenience in adverse weather conditions
- Vented to increase air flow and to reduce inside hard hat temperatures
- 4-Point quick release suspension with strong textile straps and crown comfort pad provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Non-chaffing, replaceable foam sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- SURE LOCK wheel adjustment system for one hand size adjustments
- Precise height adjustment settings to ensure proper depth
- Low nape strap provides a secure fit, allowing the hard hat to stay on your head even when workers are looking down or bending over
- Universal accessory slots accommodate a variety of eye, face and hearing protection products
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I/Class C and CSA Z94.1 Type I/Class C requirements
- Custom logo imprinting available on all four sides of the hard hat
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.