CASE QTY - 12
Designed primarily for welders and high heat applications. Shell is made of lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate offering exceptional protection against heat, radiation and impacts. The rain trough free shell is narrower than other models and allows the addition of all types of welding shields available on the market without any restrictions. Includes attachment points for chin straps.
280-HP841R STROMBOLI, CAP STYLE, WHEEL RATCHET, TYPE I, CLASS E, NON-VENT
- Lightweight shell made with UV stabilized ABS/Polycarbonate shell reduces worker fatigue
- Smooth dome styling is popular in construction, welding and metal working
- Meets -ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type I and CSA Z94.1 Type I requirements
- Fulfills Class E Electrical Insulation requirements
- 4-Point quick release suspension with strong textile straps and crown comfort pad provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Non-chaffing, replaceable foam sweatband for maximum sweat absorption
- SURE LOCK wheel adjustment system for one hand size adjustments
- Precise height adjustment settings to ensure proper depth
- Universal accessory slots accommodate a variety of eye, face and hearing protection products
- Custom logo imprinting available on all four sides of the hard hat
- Shell Material Rated for High Heat <= 264°
Whether it’s earplugs, gloves, safety eyewear or other recyclable PPE used in a manufacturing facility or jobsite, PIP®, in collaboration with TerraCycle® provides an easy and convenient way of collecting used PPE to help reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Contaminated PPE cannot be recycled.