- High-performance Durahide ™ leather provides additional abrasion resistance, durability, dexterity, and comfort.
- ArmorCore ™ technology that meets ASTM F2878 level 2 needlestick puncture protection across the palm, fingertips, and seams.
- 3mm EVA padding delivers additional protection to the knuckles.
- Hi-Viz poly shell and reflective printing on fingers ensures maximum visibility.
- Water-resistant leather palm protects from harmful fluids
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip design offers reinforced needlestick protection and improved durability
The Mechanix Wear Durahide ™ Hi-Viz Needlestick Protection glove is designed for those who handle glass, needles, sharp blades, or cables on the job. The combination of high-performance Durahide ™ Leather and ArmorCore ™ needlestick resistant technology across key areas of the fingertips and seams helps block, deflect, and minimize injuries from sharp objects without sacrificing dexterity, breathability, and comfort.
NSIND-91 Industrial Needle Stick
Cut Resistance, Abrasion Resistance, Water Resistance, High Visibility